We'll I did it, I joined the ranks of being a mommy blogger... oh wait... I'm not a mommy. I guess I'm just a blogger (Perhaps I should start wearing designer thick framed glasses now). Anyway, I felt this would be the right time to start blogging. We are loving it in Rochester and can't believe we are lucky enough to be here. Alex is really enjoying Mayo clinic and I'm diligently searching for a job (sigh). It is absolutely beautiful here, which I think has made leaving home a little easier for both of us.
Stay tuned for upcoming blogs, we plan to post some pictures of our house, and of our upcoming honeymoon (yippee!).
Hooray!! I can't wait to see all of the fun stuff you do there in Rochester. Now maybe you can convince me to try blogging again.
ReplyDeleteYea! You're inspiring me to get going on my blog again...can't wait to read all about life in Rochester!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you decided to step into the world of blogging...even if you're not a mommy.
ReplyDeleteI'm excited to be able to keep tabs on the "nelson clan," in Rochester! Good thing Wyatt keeps our blog updated every once in awhile, or we probably wouldn't have a blog. You're way ahead of me!
We sure love and miss you both and we look forward to upcoming posts!
I am so happy!! I can't wait to see pictures of your house and get updated on the Rochester happenings! We love you guys and excited you get to finally have a honeymoon!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait for your next post!