Sunday, August 21, 2011

The Nelson's present: The House Tour


We promised you picture of our house. We took a few pictures but we felt that a video would be more fun. The battery died on the camera right in the middle of the tour so we had to do it in two parts. Also, don't mind the pictures not hung up yet and some other details we have not attended to.








House Tour, Video 1


















We love our house. It has been a great little house to rent. There is so much storage and really so much space overall. Just in case any of you like our house as much as we do (or your time is too precious to spend on watching the videos), here are a few photographs of the house but they are only of the main level.






Entryway






Living Room







Dining room/Living room








Kitchen




Alex using the kitchen




Bathroom






Master bedroom






Office (that was someone else's baby's room)





Now it is time for you to all come see it in person. We hope to see you soon.

4 comments:

  1. I love the house! It's so cute! We miss you a ton! Keep posting on your blog so we know what's going on! Love you lots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the house!!! I miss you guys!! Keep posting I want to know everything!! Love you guys!!
    McKayla

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! Thanks for the tour. It makes it fun to have seen the house. You've done great things with it so far...someday the money will come :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was so excited to see your house. It is awesome. We are excited to come and see you guys and your house and all that you have done to it. Thank You for sharing!

    ReplyDelete